Number of views:
Anhydrous sodium sulfate
Number of views:
Product serial number
Yuanming powder, commonly known as anhydrous sodium sulfate, with a content of more than 99%, is an inorganic sulfate compound, and decahydrate is commonly known as Glauber's salt. Anhydrous sodium sulfate is easily soluble in water, and the aqueous solution is weakly alkaline; the appearance is usually white powder or colorless crystals, odorless, slightly bitter taste, easy to absorb water and deliquescence in the air, widely used in glass manufacturing, chemical industry, Textile, paper, metallurgy, medical, chemical analysis, breeding and other industries.
First-class product (content over 99.2%): Mainly used in printing and dyeing, glass manufacturing, various fillers, synthetic detergents, vinylon, etc.
By-product Solanum Powder
The content is about 94%, pure white, odorless, no chloride ion, more suitable for cement grinding aids.
Commonly used packaging
50 kg woven bag packaging.
1. Sodium sulfate is used in chemical applications to manufacture sodium sulfide, ultramarine blue and sodium silicate;
2. Replace soda ash as auxiliary solvent in glass manufacturing;
3. Used as filling material for synthetic detergent in washing industry;
4. Used in the textile industry to prepare vinylon spinning coagulant;
5. The cooking agent used in the paper industry to manufacture sulphate pulp;
6. Used in non-ferrous metal metallurgy, leather, etc.;
7. It can be used as a buffer in acid salt zinc plating to stabilize the pH value of the plating solution;
8. Used as a filler for synthetic detergents, and also used in the paper industry, glass industry, chemical industry, textile industry and pharmaceutical industry, etc.;
9. Used as analytical reagent, such as dehydrating agent, digestion catalyst when determining ammonia, and interference inhibitor in atomic absorption spectroscopy analysis.
10. Used in the pharmaceutical industry.
1. Beach field method. In summer, salt water containing sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, magnesium sulfate, magnesium chloride and other ingredients is poured into the beach field. After evaporation in the sun, coarse Glauber's salt is precipitated in winter.
Advantages: simple process and low energy consumption. Disadvantages: easy to mix in impurities.
2. Mechanical freezing method, the use of mechanical equipment raw material liquid to heat and evaporate and then freeze to -5 ~ -10 ℃, precipitation of Glauber's salt.
Advantages: not affected by the season, high purity. Disadvantages: high energy consumption.
3. Comprehensive utilization method of salt lake. Beach field method and mechanical freezing method are suitable for processing seawater type brine with Na, Mg, CI, SO4 as the main components and various other Glauber's salt ore. Because the solubility of sodium sulfate decreases sharply at low temperature, it depends on the phase equilibrium of the water-salt system. The coarse thenardite can be separated from the brine.