Number of views:
Sodium magnesium snow melting agent
Number of views:
Product serial number
Snow Melting Agent
Snow melting agent is a chemical whose ingredients are mainly potassium acetate and chloride salt, and are classified into these two types. The function of snow melting agent is to melt the snow on the road and facilitate road dredging, but it is harmful.
Its function is to melt snow and ice, instead of salt, it is mainly used as snow and ice removal for urban roads, highways, airports, ports, bridges and other facilities. Some deicing agents can also be used as quick-melting agents and antifreeze additives for ice and snow melting in construction projects in winter.剂 etc. Snow melting agent cannot damage roads, concrete components, bridge facilities, or damage flowers, plants, trees, crops, animals, and people.
One type is an organic snow melting agent with potassium acetate as the main component. This type of snow melting agent has good snow melting effect and basically no corrosion damage, but its price is too high, and it is generally used in important places such as airports.
The other type is inorganic snow melting agents with "chloride salt" as the main component, such as sodium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, etc., commonly known as "deicing salt". The advantage is that the price is cheap, only equivalent to 1/10 of the organic snowmelting agent, but its corrosion to large-scale public infrastructure is very serious. Our common snow melting agents belong to this category, and the most used one is sodium chloride (ie industrial salt).
|Sodium chloride||Calcium chloride||Magnesium chloride||Potassium chloride|
|Corrosive to metals||100%||50～70%||40～60%||5～20%|
|Corrosion to cement (250 freeze-thaw cycles)||Strong damage 100%||Strong damage 25%||Minor damage 5%||No damage 1%|
|Impact on soil||Cause soil compaction||Mild soil compaction||Less affected||Improve alkaline soil|
|Impact on groundwater||Increased sodium has a greater impact on people||Increased calcium has little effect on people||Increased magnesium is harmless to people||Increased magnesium is harmless to people|
|Lowest freezing point||-21℃||-50℃||-33℃||-60℃|
|Snow melting speed||100%||150%||150%||200%|
|Suitable working temperature||-1℃～-10℃||-1℃～-30℃||-1℃～-20℃||-1℃～-40℃|
|Holding time (spray before snow)||1 day||1～2 days||2～3 days||4～7 days|
1. Mainly used as snow removal and ice removal for urban roads, highways, airports, ports, bridges and other facilities, residences and golf courses and other sports venues.
2. Used as a quick-melting agent and antifreeze admixture for the melting of snow and ice in construction projects in winter.
1. The snow removal effect is obvious, and it can play a continuous and efficient snow melting and ice melting performance in low temperature weather.
2. Good environmental performance, can slow down the corrosion of bridges, highways, etc., and has little impact on farmland and plants.
3. It is non-toxic to humans and animals and has no unpleasant odor. If it comes in contact with the skin, just wash with water.