Number of views:
Industrial grade anhydrous sodium sulfite
Number of views:
Product serial number
Anhydrous sodium sulfite, white crystal or powder; odorless. This product is easily soluble in water, very slightly soluble in ethanol, and almost insoluble in ether. It is soluble in water (12.54g/100ml water at 0℃; 28.3g/100ml water at 80℃), the highest solubility is about 28% at 33.4℃, the aqueous solution is alkaline, and the pH value is about 9~9.5. Slightly soluble in alcohol, insoluble in liquid chlorine and ammonia. It is easily oxidized into sodium sulfate in the air, and decomposes into sodium sulfide at high temperature. In order to strengthen the reducing agent, it reacts with sulfur dioxide to generate sodium bisulfite, and reacts with strong acid to generate the corresponding salt. Sodium sulfite is easily weathered in the air and oxidized to sodium sulfate.
1. After the sulfur is melted, clarified, and filtered with high efficiency, it is added to the sulfur incinerator by a sulfur pump.
2. After compressed, dried, and purified air, it passes through the sulfur incinerator, and is incinerated with sulfur to generate SO2 gas (furnace gas).
3. The furnace gas is cooled by the waste boiler to recover steam, and then enters the desulfurization reactor to remove the sublimated sulfur from the exhaust gas, and obtain pure gas with a SO2 content of 20.5% (volume), which enters the absorption tower.
4. Soda ash is prepared into a certain concentration of lye, which reacts with sulfur dioxide gas to obtain sodium bisulfite solution.
5. Sodium sulfite solution is neutralized with caustic soda to obtain sodium sulfite solution.
6. The sodium sulfite solution enters the concentrator, using a double-effect continuous concentration process. The water was evaporated to obtain a suspension containing sodium sulfite crystals.
7. Put the qualified materials of the concentrator into the centrifuge to realize the solid-liquid separation, and the solid (wet sodium sulfite) enters the airflow dryer, and the finished product is dried by hot air. The mother liquor is reused in the alkali tank for recycling.
Role and use
1. It is used for the microanalysis and determination of tellurium and niobium and the preparation of developer, and also used as a reducing agent;
2. Used in man-made fiber stabilizer, fabric bleaching agent, photographic developer, dye and bleaching deoxidizer, fragrance and dye reducing agent, papermaking lignin removal agent, etc.;
3. Used as common analytical reagent and photoresistor material;
4. Reducing bleaching agent has a bleaching effect on food and a strong inhibitory effect on oxidase in plant foods. China stipulates that it can be used for candied fruit, the maximum use amount is 2.0g/kg; it can also be used for glucose, liquid glucose, sugar, rock sugar, caramel, candy, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and canned mushrooms, grapes, black currant juice, the maximum use amount is 0.60g /kg. The residual amount of bamboo shoots, mushrooms and canned mushrooms, preserves, grapes and blackcurrant concentrated juice (calculated as SO2) ≤0.05g/kg; potato starch residuals ≤0.03g/kg; biscuits, sugar, vermicelli and other varieties The amount is less than 0.1g/kg; the residual amount of liquid glucose shall not exceed 0.2g/kg;
5. In the printing and dyeing industry, as a deoxidizer and bleaching agent, it is used in the scouring of various cotton fabrics, which can prevent the local oxidation of cotton fibers and affect the fiber strength and improve the whiteness of the scouring product. The photosensitive industry is used as a developer. Organic industry is used as a reducing agent in the production of m-phenylenediamine, 2,5-dichloropyrazolone, anthraquinone-1-sulfonic acid, 1-aminoanthraquinone, sodium aminosalicylate, etc., to prevent semi-finished products in the reaction process Oxidation. Used as lignin removing agent in paper industry. The textile industry is used as a stabilizer for man-made fibers. Used in the electronics industry to manufacture photoresistors. The water treatment industry is used to treat electroplating wastewater and drinking water;
6. Used in food industry as bleaching agent, preservative, bulking agent and antioxidant. It is also used in the synthesis of medicine and as a reducing agent in the production of dehydrated vegetables;
7. Used to make cellulose sulfite, sodium thiosulfate, organic chemicals, bleaching fabrics, etc., and also used as a reducing agent, preservative, dechlorinating agent, etc.;
8. The laboratory is used to prepare sulfur dioxide.
Storage and transportation attention
Store in a cool, dry and ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire sources. The packaging must be sealed and not in contact with air. Do not store and transport together with oxidants, strong acids and harmful substances. This product is deliquescent and should not be stored for a long time. Avoid rain and sunlight during transportation.