Number of views:
Refined industrial salt
Number of views:
Product serial number
Sodium chloride, chemical formula NaCl, colorless cubic crystal or fine crystalline powder, salty taste. The appearance is white crystals, and its source is mainly sea water. soluble in water. Impure sodium chloride is deliquescent in the air. The stability is relatively good, and its aqueous solution is neutral.
1. Application in the chemical industry
Salt is the mother of the chemical industry. The chemical industry is the basic industry of the national economy.
2. Application in the dye industry
Raw materials commonly used in the dye industry such as soda ash are directly produced from salt, and almost every step in the dye production process consumes a certain amount of salt.
3. Application in metallurgical industry
Salt is used as a roasting agent and quenching agent in the metallurgical industry, as well as a desulfurizing agent and clarifying agent for treating metal ores.
4. Application in building materials industry
Soda ash made from salt is the main raw material for glass production. In addition, in order to eliminate bubbles in the molten glass when melting glass, a certain amount of clarifying agent needs to be added, and salt is also an ingredient in commonly used clarifying agents.
5. Application in machinery industry
During casting, salt can be used as an excellent binder for non-ferrous metals and alloy casting sand. At high temperatures, salt promotes the softening of the casting core, thereby preventing the occurrence of hot cracks in the casting.
6. Application in petroleum industry
In the process of oil well drilling, in order to protect the integrity of the rock salt formation core, it is necessary to add salt as a stabilizer to the mud.
7. Application in light industry
In soap making, in order to maintain a suitable viscosity of the solution, salt is often added. It can increase the alkalinity, hardness and strength of soap.
8. The tanning industry needs a large amount of leather. In the storage and transportation process of raw leather, in order to prevent or inhibit the corrosion of microorganisms, it needs to undergo anti-corrosion treatment to avoid reducing the quality of the leather. The anti-corrosion method commonly used in the leather industry is the salt-drying method.